- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
- My Sunday Brunch At Joy Bistro
- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
CoBo Sushi Bistro and Bar
Co lorado + Bo one = CoBo
CoBo Sushi Bistro and Bar came about from experience and passion for the Japanese art of sushi. Head Chef and Owner, Joseph Miller lived in Steamboat Springs, CO for 5 plus years learning and apprenticing under multiple accomplished sushi chefs. Upon returning to his home town, he brought his passion here to fill a void the downtown area of Boone has had for a long time. With the help of some his closest friends, Joseph has put together a unique dining experience for all, and we hope you will come in and join us. Check out our latest Mountain Times article here.