- New Member Spotlight: Local Lion and Timberlake’s Restaurant
- BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
- Vidalia: Hanover Park Vineyard Wine Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Live Music and Food Specials At The Rock
- Live Music at Pepper’s Restaurant and Bar
- Craft Beer Education Afternoon At Pepper’s Restuarant
- March Madness At Crestwood
Gamekeeper Restaurant • Bar
You haven’t fully experienced the region until you’ve dined at The Gamekeeper. It’s a true gourmet restaurant, with the perfect blend of upscale elegance and simple mountain charm. The staff is top notch and very attentive. The restaurant is a favorite destination of both locals and visitors that never fails to make any trip, anniversary or event more special.
The Gamekeeper is famous for Southern favorites – ultimate in comfort food – prepared with creativity and originality, offered through an evolving seasonal menu that blends the traditional with the exotic, satisfying both the meat lover and the vegetarian. Much quality and care goes into each dish, from the selection of the freshest ingredients to the wood fire preparation and the exquisite presentation. It is perfection for even the most discerning palate!
Ken and his wife Wendy are owners and hosts who bring warmth, energy and tremendous skill to the table. Their passion is creating a “mountain cuisine” experience for their friends and guests. Everything about your visit will be special––the sights, sounds, aromas, tastes and sensations––as the warm and friendly staff treats you to generous attention and down home hospitality. You’ll leave happy, full, content and impressed… with a story to tell and a desire to return soon!
Recommended by Turner South, Southern Living, Smoky Mountain Living,Charlotte Observer, Marquee Magazine, Greensboro News & Record, High Country Magazine, Our State Magazine, UNC-TV, WNRL-TV “Keeping up with the Joneses”
Hours of operations:
Now Open for Dinner at 5:00 pm
Wednesday through Sunday
- 3005 Shull’s Mill Rd
Boone, NC 28607
- 4.5 miles from downtown Blowing Rock
- 2.5 miles off the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 miles from downtown Boone.