- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Craft Beer Education Afternoon At Pepper’s Restuarant
- March Madness At Crestwood
- How To Guide: Indie Valentines Day Dining
- Boone Independent Restaurants Working With Blue Ridge Biofuels
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- Small Business Saturday Gives Shoppers More Reason To Dine Indie
- L’Ecole Wine Dinner at Vidalia
- Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing At Joy Bistro
- Eco Friendly High Country Restaurants
Simplicity at Mast Farm Inn
Our restaurant, Simplicity at The Mast Farm Inn, is open to the public six days a week. Inn guests, local diners, traveling diners, and their guests, are equally welcome at Simplicity’s. Walk-ins are also welcome, but reservations are recommended. Reserve by calling 828.963.5857, by email@example.com, or by clicking here. For menu details and pricing, see the “big print” list of menu items below.
Days & Hours
We are open every evening from 5:30PM-9:00PM except Sunday and Monday. We are open for Simplicity’s Brunch on Sunday from 11:30AM-2:30PM. The schedule can vary seasonally, and we sometimes add or reduce days and hours of operation for the seasons, special weekends and holidays. SPECIAL NOTE • If you are driving a long distance, or lodging at the Inn, please make sure to call 828.963.5857 to obtain the restaurant days and hours for the period of your visit or stay. The menus below are for dinner at Simplicity’s, see Simplicity’s Brunch menu byclicking here.
Menus & Prices
Each evening we present two menus; An “A-La-Carte” menu, for those who wish to design their own meals, and a four course “Chef’s Menu” designed by Chef Andrew Long, and which is different every day, at a set price every day. See both menus and prices below. Our cuisine can be described as “Sophisticated Southern Country Gourmet Mostly Organic Farm-To-Table Fine Dining”. What we offer is gourmet fine dining of extreme quality and freshness; a meticulous cuisine prepared with mindfulness, mindful of our mountain region’s heritage, and mindful of the high quality of the natural ingredients, with a level of care and personal service second to none. You can read more about our culinary philosophy by clicking here, and about our Executive Chef Andrew Long by clicking here.