- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
- New Member Spotlight: Local Lion and Timberlake’s Restaurant
- BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
- Vidalia: Hanover Park Vineyard Wine Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Live Music and Food Specials At The Rock
The Best Cellar
The Best Cellar Restaurant in Blowing Rock, North Carolina was established in 1975. The original location was in a basement on Main Street, where previous owners sold soups, sandwiches and new and used books. The name was derived from the fact that the restaurant sold books in a basement, hence The Best Cellar. Over the years, the menu evolved from sandwiches and soups to the freshest of meats and seafood.
The Best Cellar prides itself on having provided its customers with the finest of food, wine, and service for 30 years. All dishes, including bread and desserts, are prepared each day on site. Many of our dishes have been favorites for years, but we always have daily specials to satisfy those customers looking for something new. Valet service available at dinner.