- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
The Best Cellar
The Best Cellar Restaurant in Blowing Rock, North Carolina was established in 1975. The original location was in a basement on Main Street, where previous owners sold soups, sandwiches and new and used books. The name was derived from the fact that the restaurant sold books in a basement, hence The Best Cellar. Over the years, the menu evolved from sandwiches and soups to the freshest of meats and seafood.
The Best Cellar prides itself on having provided its customers with the finest of food, wine, and service for 30 years. All dishes, including bread and desserts, are prepared each day on site. Many of our dishes have been favorites for years, but we always have daily specials to satisfy those customers looking for something new. Valet service available at dinner.