- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
The Peddler Steakhouse
The Peddler Steakhouse has long been recognized as “The place for steak.” Our beef is specially selected heavy western beef. Precise aging adds the proper tenderness and texture. Only natural seasonings are used. All of the Peddler’s steaks are cooked over a glowing Tennessee hickory charcoal. Great Beef, all natural seasonings, exact aging, and real charcoal smoke is why The Peddler is “The Steak Place.” The idea for the Peddler Steak House began at a motel in Sanford, N.C., where the owner charcoaled steaks for his family on a patio adjacent to the lobby. At first, visiting salesmen asked if the could buy steaks and use the grill, but as the requests increased, the owner cooked the steaks, serving them with a salad. Eventually the refinement of his concept developed into the Peddler Steak House in Southern Pines, N.C. The operation was changed to serve Rib-eye steaks, cut to the individual’s order, with a make-it-yourself salad bar. A unique idea at first, our magnificent array of over 40 garden fresh vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and toppings, is a memorable experience. While often imitated, we’ve never been duplicated.
The Peddler is conveniently located on Blowing Rock road in the heart of Boone!
Please use the map below to get directions! We hope to see you soon!
Hours: Mon-Fri 5pm-9:30pm Sat-Sun 4:30pm-10pm
You can reach us by phone at 828-264-4433