- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- BiR & NCRLA Meeting
The Red Onion Cafe
The Red Onion Cafe. A Boone Restaurant Offering Food to Feel Good About
One of the classic restaurants in Boone NC, the Red Onion Café opens daily at 11am and serves continuously into the evening. Across from Appalachian State University on Highway 321 near downtown Boone, the restaurant offers convenient dining for Appalachian football and basketball games and other campus events.
The Red Onion Café is unique among Boone restaurants, offering a menu stocked with one-of-a-kind items such as the Artichoke Dip appetizer, our famous blond brownie – the Horace Cookie, weekly dinner specials, vegetarian meals, lunch specials, pasta, pizza, salads, a large children’s menu and homemade desserts.