- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
- New Member Spotlight: Local Lion and Timberlake’s Restaurant
- BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
- Vidalia: Hanover Park Vineyard Wine Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Live Music and Food Specials At The Rock
The Red Onion Cafe
The Red Onion Cafe. A Boone Restaurant Offering Food to Feel Good About
One of the classic restaurants in Boone NC, the Red Onion Café opens daily at 11am and serves continuously into the evening. Across from Appalachian State University on Highway 321 near downtown Boone, the restaurant offers convenient dining for Appalachian football and basketball games and other campus events.
The Red Onion Café is unique among Boone restaurants, offering a menu stocked with one-of-a-kind items such as the Artichoke Dip appetizer, our famous blond brownie – the Horace Cookie, weekly dinner specials, vegetarian meals, lunch specials, pasta, pizza, salads, a large children’s menu and homemade desserts.