- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- BiR & NCRLA Meeting
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
- Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
The Manor House Estate was the elegant home of J. Luther Snyder, the most famous of Chetola’s owners. Snyder purchased Chetola Estate in 1926. Also known as “the Coca Cola King of the Carolinas,” Snyder’s wife held frequent celebrations and parties that were the talk of Blowing Rock in the 1930s and 1940s.
Our brand-new restaurant features a spectacular redesign offering added waterfront dining on Chetola Lake. On Saturday, July 28, 2012 Chetola officially opened Timberlake’s Restaurant, featuring a menu inspired by world-renowned North Carolina artist and designer Bob Timberlake’s culinary favorites.
Bob, who is known for creating things of exceptional artistry and imagination, used his deeply rooted love of food as the impetus behind the distinctive menu. From Mesquite-dusted shrimp and salads of mountain-grown spinach, to Carolina-raised trout and roasted Carolina quail, each dish will be one worth savoring. A mouth-watering array of brick-oven pizzas, tender Angus beef filets, seafood, poultry, and an inspired selection of health and wellness dishes will also tempt palates of all tastes.
Breakfast is served daily in Timberlake’s Restaurant. In addition to serving dinner nightly (seasonal hours apply), we will offer our outstanding buffets on Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and during special events such as Symphony by the Lake.
- Manager’s Happy Hour at Headwaters Pub, every Thursday, Friday & Saturday beginning May 1 from 3-5pm. Features drink specials, classic cocktails and a dozen new martinis, as well as Complimentary appetizers from 4-5pm. For locals and guests. Beginning May 21, Manager’s Happy Hour will occur nightly.
- Steak on the Lake, every Wednesday beginning May 21 from 5:30-8:30pm. Choice of a grilled 10-oz NY Strip, two 3-oz. Petite Filets or Flat Iron Steak, a choice of salad, and the chef’s potatoes. $26/person. Live music on the patio, weather permitting.
- Headwaters Pub will be open for lunch from Noon-5pm, daily beginning May 21. Limited bar menu.
- Kids Eat Free Night!, every Thursday beginning May 22 from 5-9:30pm. For kids 10 and younger; must order off children’s menu; one child per adult.
- Carolina Coastal High Country Boil, every Monday beginning May 26 from 5:9:30pm.Features shellfish, sausage, chicken, potatoes and corn, as well as baskets of hush puppies: $32/person.(Regular dinner and children’s menu still offered.)
Breakfast and Dinner Hours
Breakfast: 7:30am – 10:30am Daily
Dinner: 5:00pm – 9:30pm
Winter Hours: Open Thursday through Saturday / Closed Sun., Mon., Tue. and Wed.
- Headwaters Pub: 12 noon – 11pm
From Friday, May 21 – Monday, Sept. 1, Headwaters Pub will be open from Noon-11pm, serving a limited bar menu from Noon-5pm
Atmosphere: Smart Casual
ABC Permits: Beer, Wine, & Cocktails
Reservations: Suggested, 828-295-5505
Credit Cards: Visa, MC, Amex, Discover
Reservations recommended 828-295-5505