- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
An Appalachian Kitchen
By The Mast Farm Inn
Over Yonder is the latest initiative by the owners of the award-winning historic Mast Farm Inn and Chef Andrew Long, now also a partner at The Mast Farm Inn. Chef Andrew Long has for years created a following of enthusiastic diners in The High Country, Over Yonder is a new restaurant that tells the story of historic Appalachian cuisine in a picturesque setting atop the rolling hills and peaks of Valle Crucis, North Carolina at 3608 North Carolina Highway 194, across from the Original Mast General Store, formerly the location of the restaurant 1861 Farmhouse.