- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- BiR & NCRLA Meeting
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
- Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
May Event Schedule For Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort Graduation Day, Sunday, May 11. Timberlake’s will...
The Gamekeeper Restaurant in Boone, North Carolina will be reopening for the season on Friday May...
Boone Independent Restaurants would like to extend a warm welcome to it’s two newest members: Local...
More News Blog News
BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
It is no secret that Boone is home to...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Joy Bistro To Begin Serving Lunch April 1st
After enjoying years of dinner service, Joy Bistro of Boone will begin serving...
- Posted March 8, 2014
How To Guide: Indie Valentines Day Dining
- Posted February 11, 2014
Boone Independent Restaurants Working With Blue Ridge Biofuels
Part of owning an independent small business means giving back to the community that...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
Please call for reservations (828) 265-0500 $65 Per Person – Does Not Include...
- Posted January 26, 2014
Small Business Saturday Gives Shoppers More Reason To Dine Indie
Small Business Saturday from American Express is coming up on November 30! Small Business...
- Posted November 5, 2013
Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing At Joy Bistro
Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing At Joy Bistro Please call for reservations...
- Posted September 19, 2013