- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
1. Pizzas on house-made wheat dough. Nom. 2. Ridiculously delicious Banana Cream Pie. 3. Coffee...
While there are a few electric vehicle charging stations in the High Country, none provide a...
2015 is bringing with it the biggest and best High Country Small Plate Crawl yet! The...
More News Blog News
Deck the Halls with Baja Tacos
The newest installment in our recipe card series comes to you from Red Onion...
- Posted December 21, 2014
Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
The 2015 High Country Small Plate Crawl list of participants is beginning to fill...
- Posted December 17, 2014
On the First Day of Christmas, BiR Gave to Me….
From your friends at the good old GK… a swanky dessert choice for your...
- Posted December 15, 2014
A Holiday Gift for You from BiR
‘Tis the season for potluck parties, and we have your dish covered. Some of...
- Posted December 7, 2014
10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
In No Particular Order…. 1.It could, quite possibly….. SNOW. 2.Nothing goes better with turkey...
- Posted November 17, 2014
Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
May Event Schedule For Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort Graduation Day, Sunday, May 11....
- Posted April 29, 2014
Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
The Gamekeeper Restaurant in Boone, North Carolina will be reopening for the season on...
- Posted April 25, 2014