Fork It Over! Food For Funds is the High Country’s showcase of independent restaurants.
Come hungry and join BooneIndependentRestaurants.org and High Country United Way for a night of giving back to our community. Many local independent restaurants will have booths setup with food along with a cash “donation” bar for beer and wine provided by United Beverages and Tryon Distributing.
The event is in the luxurious Club Lounge on the 5th Floor of Kidd Brewer Stadium. Enjoy beautiful views of the Appalachian State University football stadium and downtown Boone while you sample food from the best restaurants in Boone and Blowing Rock.
- Restaurant Sampling – Your ticket entitles you to an all you can sample evening
- Cash Bar – Cash donations required for beer and wine purchases. All proceeds benefitting charity
- Silent Auction – located on the 5th floor and running the night of the event
- Raffle – Raffle tickets will be available before and during the event
- Live Music – The King Bees will be playing all evening
- Bandana’s Bar B Que and Grill
- Char Modern American Restaurant
- Dan’l Boone Inn
- Makoto’s Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar
- Pepper’s Restaurant and Bar
- Red Onion Cafe
- Sunrise Grill
- TApp Room
- The Rock Sports Bar & Grill
- The Table at Crestwood
- Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
- Town Tavern Boone
- More to come! Are you a restaurant owner? Click here to take part!
Benefitting High Country United Way
Presented By BiR