- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- This event has passed.
Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
March 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| $65
$65.00 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
Call for reservations!
Spring Pea Blini & Blue Crab
Fresh spring pea blinis topped with dungeness crab topped with red onion creme fraiche.
Fuedo Macari Grillo, IGT 2011
House made gnocchi tossed with savory greens, fresh herbs, brown butter, walnuts & sage oil served over goat cheese fondant.
Michele Chiarlo La Marne Gavi, DOCG 2012
Wild Caught Snapper
Pan seared with sweet peppers, asparagus, oven roasted tomato confit, marble potatoes finished with lemon thyme vinaigrette.
Michele Chiarlo Le Orme Barbera d’Asti Superiore DOCG 2010
Rack of Lamb
Fava beans, red wine glazed cipollini onions, spring squash, parisian carrots, parsnip puree, sauce Bordelaise & pine nut germolata.
Castellina Marittima Lupicaia GA Rossi di Medelena, IGT 2000
Citrus Panna Cotta
with black berry & macadamia nut compote.
Michele Chiarlo Nivole, Moscato d’ Asti DOCG