- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Craft Beer Education Afternoon At Pepper’s Restuarant
- 2015 Boone Independent Restaurants Golf Tournament
- Seeking Advertisers For 2015 BiR Dining Guide
- Pepper’s Restaurant & Bar 40th Birthday
- Pepper’s 40th Birthday Party
- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
After many questions surrounded the closing of the much-loved restaurant earlier this year, BiR has been assured that a limited schedule will allow the business to resume with the bar opening at 5 PM for drinks and the dining room serving dinner beginning at 6 PM, Wednesday through Sunday.
The Gamekeeper is famous for Southern favorites – ultimate in comfort food – prepared with creativity and originality, offered through an evolving seasonal menu that blends the traditional with the exotic, satisfying both the meat lover and the vegetarian. Much quality and care goes into creating each dish, from selecting the freshest ingredients to the wood fire preparation and the exquisite presentation. It is perfection for even the most discerning palate!