- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
- My Sunday Brunch At Joy Bistro
- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
After many questions surrounded the closing of the much-loved restaurant earlier this year, BiR has been assured that a limited schedule will allow the business to resume with the bar opening at 5 PM for drinks and the dining room serving dinner beginning at 6 PM, Wednesday through Sunday.
The Gamekeeper is famous for Southern favorites – ultimate in comfort food – prepared with creativity and originality, offered through an evolving seasonal menu that blends the traditional with the exotic, satisfying both the meat lover and the vegetarian. Much quality and care goes into creating each dish, from selecting the freshest ingredients to the wood fire preparation and the exquisite presentation. It is perfection for even the most discerning palate!