- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- BiR & NCRLA Meeting
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
- Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
After many questions surrounded the closing of the much-loved restaurant earlier this year, BiR has been assured that a limited schedule will allow the business to resume with the bar opening at 5 PM for drinks and the dining room serving dinner beginning at 6 PM, Wednesday through Sunday.
The Gamekeeper is famous for Southern favorites – ultimate in comfort food – prepared with creativity and originality, offered through an evolving seasonal menu that blends the traditional with the exotic, satisfying both the meat lover and the vegetarian. Much quality and care goes into creating each dish, from selecting the freshest ingredients to the wood fire preparation and the exquisite presentation. It is perfection for even the most discerning palate!