- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Craft Beer Education Afternoon At Pepper’s Restuarant
- March Madness At Crestwood
- How To Guide: Indie Valentines Day Dining
- Boone Independent Restaurants Working With Blue Ridge Biofuels
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- Small Business Saturday Gives Shoppers More Reason To Dine Indie
- L’Ecole Wine Dinner at Vidalia
- Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing At Joy Bistro
- Eco Friendly High Country Restaurants
is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization whose mission is to help families in Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina area that are in need of food, non-perishable items and clothing.
Our mission is to help provide the basic needs such as food and clothing to families in need in our community.
We create awareness of care giving issues and improve the quality of life for caregivers and those they care for through advocacy, information and referral resources, education, emotional support and supplemental and respite services.