- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
Please call for reservations
Fried Oyster & Remoulade Salad
Hand shucked oysters, tempura battered and fried served over celery root remoulade, petite chervil & champagne vinaigrette.
Foley Chardonnay, 2011, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Fresh Calamari Steak stuffed with lobster & shrimp mousselines, braised in roasted tomato, fennel, nicoise olive jus.
Foley Pinot Noir, 2008, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Heritage Farm Pork Cheeks
Braised local, all natural, Heritage Farm pork cheeks served over carrot -rutabaga purée, broccolini, roasted shallots & squash, finished with roasted pan jus.
Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010, Rutherford, CA
Candied orange zest & buttermilk ice cream topped with a citrus creme frache.
Fonseca 10 yr. Tawny Port, Portugal