- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
- New Member Spotlight: Local Lion and Timberlake’s Restaurant
- BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
- Vidalia: Hanover Park Vineyard Wine Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Live Music and Food Specials At The Rock
Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
Please call for reservations
Fried Oyster & Remoulade Salad
Hand shucked oysters, tempura battered and fried served over celery root remoulade, petite chervil & champagne vinaigrette.
Foley Chardonnay, 2011, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Fresh Calamari Steak stuffed with lobster & shrimp mousselines, braised in roasted tomato, fennel, nicoise olive jus.
Foley Pinot Noir, 2008, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Heritage Farm Pork Cheeks
Braised local, all natural, Heritage Farm pork cheeks served over carrot -rutabaga purée, broccolini, roasted shallots & squash, finished with roasted pan jus.
Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010, Rutherford, CA
Candied orange zest & buttermilk ice cream topped with a citrus creme frache.
Fonseca 10 yr. Tawny Port, Portugal