- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- BiR & NCRLA Meeting
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
- Gamekeeper To Reopen For Season Friday May 2nd
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
Please call for reservations
Fried Oyster & Remoulade Salad
Hand shucked oysters, tempura battered and fried served over celery root remoulade, petite chervil & champagne vinaigrette.
Foley Chardonnay, 2011, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Fresh Calamari Steak stuffed with lobster & shrimp mousselines, braised in roasted tomato, fennel, nicoise olive jus.
Foley Pinot Noir, 2008, Sta. Rita Hills, CA
Heritage Farm Pork Cheeks
Braised local, all natural, Heritage Farm pork cheeks served over carrot -rutabaga purée, broccolini, roasted shallots & squash, finished with roasted pan jus.
Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010, Rutherford, CA
Candied orange zest & buttermilk ice cream topped with a citrus creme frache.
Fonseca 10 yr. Tawny Port, Portugal