- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
- Local Restaurants Participating In Plates For The Parkway June 16-19
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
Joy Bistro To Begin Serving Lunch April 1st
After enjoying years of dinner service, Joy Bistro of Boone will begin serving lunch April 1st. This news comes days after being voted one of the top 5 burgers in the High Country. At BiR, we’re looking forward to having another high quality lunch option. Joy’s central location at New Market Center in Boone will make a convenient stop for anyone looking for the same high quality food and excellent service we’ve come to expect at dinner!
Husband and wife team, Chef Melissa Joy Claude & Gary E. Claude delight in preparing fresh, seasonal foods in a relaxed & casual atmosphere. Their menu will include a thoughtful selection of homemade items and locally sourced ingredients.