- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
- My Sunday Brunch At Joy Bistro
- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
Joy Bistro To Begin Serving Lunch April 1st
After enjoying years of dinner service, Joy Bistro of Boone will begin serving lunch April 1st. This news comes days after being voted one of the top 5 burgers in the High Country. At BiR, we’re looking forward to having another high quality lunch option. Joy’s central location at New Market Center in Boone will make a convenient stop for anyone looking for the same high quality food and excellent service we’ve come to expect at dinner!
Husband and wife team, Chef Melissa Joy Claude & Gary E. Claude delight in preparing fresh, seasonal foods in a relaxed & casual atmosphere. Their menu will include a thoughtful selection of homemade items and locally sourced ingredients.