- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Vidalia Italian Wine Dinner May 12th
- Kiwanis Community Days At Casa Rustica
- New Member Spotlight: Local Lion and Timberlake’s Restaurant
- BiR And Booneview Working To Promote High Country Food
- Vidalia: Hanover Park Vineyard Wine Dinner
- High Country Chef’s Showcase
- Joy Bistro: Chef’s Five Course Tasting and Wine Pairing
- St. Patrick’s Day At Mast Farm Inn
- Live Music and Food Specials At The Rock
Not sure if Boone Independent Restaurants is right for your business?
Check out these exclusive programs for BIR members!
Boone Independent Restaurants supports a sustainable local business culture. Through different events each year, BIR Member establishments are able to showcase exactly why indie restaurants are better. Member businesses are showcased year round to show their commitment to the community in which they thrive!
Credit card processing fees got ya down? BIR has combined with WorldPay to make accepting credit cards affordable for indie restaurants. It doesn't matter what size concept you run, WorldPay has a custom pricing option to suit any business. Join today and start saving immediately! We'll set you up with our personal representative for a private analysis of your unique processing needs.
Fact: Advertising is expensive. With Boone Independent Restaurants the cost is covered! In addition to exclusive discounted pricing on advertising with many local media outlets, BIR Members receive year around publication in many of he regions best newspapers, magazines, and websites! Join today and find out how BIR can make marketing affordable for your business!Join Now