- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
Not sure if Boone Independent Restaurants is right for your business?
Check out these exclusive programs for BIR members!
Boone Independent Restaurants supports a sustainable local business culture. Through different events each year, BIR Member establishments are able to showcase exactly why indie restaurants are better. Member businesses are showcased year round to show their commitment to the community in which they thrive!
Credit card processing fees got ya down? BIR has combined with WorldPay to make accepting credit cards affordable for indie restaurants. It doesn't matter what size concept you run, WorldPay has a custom pricing option to suit any business. Join today and start saving immediately! We'll set you up with our personal representative for a private analysis of your unique processing needs.
Fact: Advertising is expensive. With Boone Independent Restaurants the cost is covered! In addition to exclusive discounted pricing on advertising with many local media outlets, BIR Members receive year around publication in many of he regions best newspapers, magazines, and websites! Join today and find out how BIR can make marketing affordable for your business!Join Now