130 N. Depot Street
Boone, NC 28607
Lost Province Brewing Company
Opened in August 2014, Lost Province Brewing Co. is a destination microbrewery and gastrobpub located in historic downtown Boone, NC. We brew authentic and innovative craft beer and serve savory wood fired fare. As a small, family owned and operated business, we are committed to our community, environment and employees and strive above all to provide an experience of gracious hospitality for all of our guests.
We make and serve the highest quality food and beer by…
- Brewing classically authentic and innovative beers to the highest standards.
- Serving our guests fresh and vibrant food as quickly as possible.
- Incorporating the beer we brew in many of our dishes in novel and creative ways.
- Cooking with wood fire directly in our copper-clad Le Panyol wood fired oven.
- Using local and organic ingredients in our food wherever possible.
We work to make the High Country COMMUNITY a better place to live by…
- Providing a vibrant and fun social gathering place for all members of the community.
- Supporting local non-profit organizations and community groups working to make the High Country of North Carolina a more vibrant, healthy and just place to live. Click here to learn more.
- Purchasing local and organic foods from farmers in the heart of the High Country.
- Doing business with other local and sustainable small businesses.
- Working with local and regional musicians to make Lost Province a premier destination for great music.
We strive to be good stewards of our ENVIRONMENT by…
- Working to become a carbon neutral business through the use of green technologies and energy efficient appliances.
- Practicing the principle of reduce, reuse and recycle in all aspects of our business.
- Recycling all spent grain and pre-consumer vegetable waste for animal feed or to be made into compost.
- Sourcing as much locally grown and organic food as possible.
We make Lost Province Brewing Co. a great place for our EMPLOYEES by…
- Ensuring that all employees are paid a living wage.
- Providing employees with full time employment opportunities and job benefits, including health insurance.
- Including full time employees in a company profit sharing plan.
Weekly Events at Lost Province Brewing Company
January 24, 2017 – January 29, 2017
Tuesday, January 24 – Join us at 6pm for our monthly (every third Tuesday of the month) Cheap Date Night Dinner & A Movie. This month we’re celebrating the awesomeness that is ski season with Hotdog the Movie. The Cheap Date Night special includes 2 pints of beer, one wood-fired Neapolitan Pizza and one salad, plus popcorn during the movie for only $25. Anyone can, of course, still order off of the regular menu, and the movie is free and open to all! Come in anytime between 6-8pm to take advantage of the Cheap Date Night Food & Drink Special! The movie will start promptly at 7:30.
Wednesday, January 25 – 7pm-9pm Trivia Night: Beginning at 7pm, Lost Province will be hosting Trivia Night. Compete on your own or on a team! The competition gets started at 7pm so come a little early for a pizza and a pint and get your seat!
Thursday, January 26 – $3.00 pints on all Lost Province brewed beers (except high gravity). From 7:30 until Closing Live Music: Robbie Neeb. Robbie Neeb is a guitarist, vocalist, and percussionist who has been performing in a variety of mediums for over ten years. Whether it be behind the drum set with jazz orchestras, leading his own funk band, or playing acoustic music at coffee shops, Robbie has experience playing music for a wide range of listeners and aims to please all audience members at each show. Influenced by artists such as Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Spoon, Phish, The Grateful Dead, and Buffalo Springfield, Robbie’s precise guitar playing, calming vocals, and use of his loop pedal brings a breath of fresh air to timeless classics and helps to define his own original music. A key component to Robbie’s solo playing is his loop pedal, which provides the listener with a “full band” sound that one would not expect from a guy on stage with a guitar.
Friday, January 27 – 7:30pm-Closing Live Music: MaisCéu. MaisCéu is a solo project developed by Jimmie Griffith (singer and guitar for Banana da Terra) in attempts to compose and promote original Brazilian music in the region. The compositions are inspired in the rhythms of Brazil, combining soulful melodies sung in Portuguese, and live loops using an array of instruments such as guitar, flute, shakers, percussion, and the “rabeca” (Brazilian fiddle).
Saturday, January 28 – 7:30-Closing Live Music: Face the Music. Face the Music with Don Story. R&B and classic rock-and-roll from the ‘60s and ‘70s. Face The Music is Don Story on guitar and vocals and Billy Gee on bass, percussion, and vocals. The duo met and began playing music together in 1972. We’ve forgotten more music than most folks have even heard. It goes without saying we have a large stockpile of tunes to draw from and we mix it up every night. Face The Music is “Cool Tunes from Sixty Years Of Rock And Roll”!
Sunday, January 29 – Lost Province Sunday: Residents of “The Lost Province” (Watauga, Ashe, Avery and Alleghany) receive 10% off food with verification of residency. 12pm-2pm Live Music with Flat Five Jazz Quintet.