- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
- BiR Member Appreciation Social
- 10 Best Things About Thanksgiving in the High Country
- Makoto’s & The Rock Charity Golf Tournament
- Casa Rustica Charity Golf Tournament
- Joy Bistro Chef’s Five Course Tasting & Wine Pairing
Proud to Announce New Member: 1861 Farmhouse
A nod to the year when the original home was completed by Henry Taylor.
And today, we take great pleasure in knowing that The 1861 Farmhouse is once again enjoying the role
for which it was intended: welcoming visitors, providing nourishment, and creating a peaceful respite
from the hurry and stress of the outside world. We invite you to take your time here.
Enjoy a wonderful meal with family and friends, relax with a glass of wine or sweet Southern iced tea in a rocking chair on the front porch, and savor the view of our peaceful, tranquil valley. Travelers and locals alike have done just this for more than 150 years. Step back in time with us. And come back again.
We welcome another supporter of the High Country independent restaurant community!
1861 Farmhouse will be participating in the 2013 High Country Small Plate Crawl. More information at platecrawl.com