- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
- My Sunday Brunch At Joy Bistro
- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
Proud to Announce New Member: 1861 Farmhouse
A nod to the year when the original home was completed by Henry Taylor.
And today, we take great pleasure in knowing that The 1861 Farmhouse is once again enjoying the role
for which it was intended: welcoming visitors, providing nourishment, and creating a peaceful respite
from the hurry and stress of the outside world. We invite you to take your time here.
Enjoy a wonderful meal with family and friends, relax with a glass of wine or sweet Southern iced tea in a rocking chair on the front porch, and savor the view of our peaceful, tranquil valley. Travelers and locals alike have done just this for more than 150 years. Step back in time with us. And come back again.
We welcome another supporter of the High Country independent restaurant community!
1861 Farmhouse will be participating in the 2013 High Country Small Plate Crawl. More information at platecrawl.com