- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
- My Sunday Brunch At Joy Bistro
- Five Reasons Why It’s Been Too Long Since You Ate at Red Onion Cafe
- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- Sustainable Sushi
- The Biggest High Country Small Plate Crawl Ever!
- Small Plate Crawl Lineup Taking Shape
- Sam Adams Tap Takeover at Pepper’s
Small Business Saturday Gives Shoppers More Reason To Dine Indie
Small Business Saturday from American Express is coming up on November 30!
Small Business Saturday is held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year. First observed on November 27, 2010, it is a counterpart to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which feature big box retail and e-commerce stores respectively. By contrast, Small Business Saturday encourages holiday shoppers to patronize brick and mortar businesses that are small and local.
This years shopping holiday offers patrons the opportunity to dine in many Boone Independent Restaurants member businesses. BIR will be participating this year by offering a $10 rebate on your American Express card when used on Saturday, November 30th at a participating business. Check out Small Business Saturday to learn about which businesses in the High Country will be participating.