- High Country Small Plate Crawl
- FORK IT OVER | food for funds
- Craft Beer Education Afternoon At Pepper’s Restuarant
- 2015 Boone Independent Restaurants Golf Tournament
- Seeking Advertisers For 2015 BiR Dining Guide
- Pepper’s Restaurant & Bar 40th Birthday
- Pepper’s 40th Birthday Party
- Oysters…. Elevated.
- Casa Rustica Expands With Boone Golf Club Location
- Valentine’s Day is Coming!
Timberlake’s Restaurant May Event Schedule
May Event Schedule For Timberlake’s Restaurant at Chetola Resort
Graduation Day, Sunday, May 11. Timberlake’s will offer a special dinner menu from 5:30-8:30pm.
Steak on the Lake, every Wednesday beginning May 21 from 5:30-8:30pm. Choice of a grilled 10-oz NY Strip, two 3-oz. Petite Filets or Sirloin Steak, a choice of salad, and the chef’s potatoes. $28/person. Live music on the patio, weather permitting.
Headwaters Pub Open Daily Noon-11pm beginning May 21. Limited pub menu served from Noon-5pm.
Managers Happy Hour in Headwaters Pub Daily 3-5pm beginning May 21. Complimentary appetizers from 4-5pm
Timberlake’s Open Nightly 5-10pm beginning May 21
Kids Eat Free Night!, every Thursday beginning May 22 from 5-8:30pm. For kids 10 and younger; must order off children’s menu; one child per adult.
Carolina Coastal High Country Boil, every Monday beginning May 26 from 5:30:8:30pm. Features shellfish, sausage, chicken, potatoes and corn, as well as baskets of hush puppies: $32/person. (Regular dinner and children’s menu still offered.)